Get back to Nature with Snowmobiling!
At Chancellor Peak Chalets, you are just minutes away from an incredible Winter Outdoor Adventure! Snowmobiling allows you to experience the thrilling sweeps of snow, ice and sky that are the Canadian Rocky Mountains!
The views will take your breath away -- and the experience will give you memories to last a lifetime. And the best part of all, with our Winter Packages, is that everything is already taken care of!
At Chancellor Peak Chalets, our travel partners make it easy for you. They will provide the essentials for your safety and comfort:
- Convenient shuttle service from Chancellor Peak Chalets
- All the necessary winter gear, including snowsuits, boots, and helmets
- Comfortable and well-maintained snowmobiles with hand-warmers and easy-to-use controls
- Highly experienced, qualified guides
- Delicious snacks and drinks provided, with BBQ lunch on full day and express tours
You will get to experience Skidoos with the following features:
- Heated Handle Bars
- Simple gas and brake levers - no gears to shift!
- 380cc, 550cc or 800cc engines
NOTE: All snowmobile drivers must be at least 16 years of age.
Wet N Wild
1 (800) 668-9119
White N' Wild snowmobile tours offers guided snowmobile tours in the Canadian Rockies from December through April, appropriate for the experienced rider as well as the first timer! All necessary gear is included, so get ready for an epic winter and call our office to make your reservation today!
Golden Snowmobile Tours
Golden is the recipient of multiple platinum, gold, silver and bronze "Rider's Choice Awards" during 2011. They are renowned for their virtually endless riding options, deep snowfalls of champagne powder and spectacular scenery. We have trails that cater to first time riders as well as extreme areas for those experienced mountain riders looking for a challenge.
We hope that you choose to visit Chancellor Peak Chalets for your next SnowmobileVacation soon!
Call us at 1-250-344-7038 or click Book Today!