At Chancellor Peak Chalets, we respect all our visitors!
At Chancellor Peak Chalets, we have several policies that we would like you to be aware of before and during your stay with us. The first is our “Deposit/Cancellation Policy” and the second is our “Chalet Policy” during your stay.
The following summarizes the Chancellor Peak Chalets Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Deposit: We require a valid Visa or MasterCard at time of booking though and will be charging a non refundable deposit in the amount on the first night at the time the room is booked.
Cancellation / Refunds: There is no refunds on the first night deposit. Cancellation made 15 days prior to arrival will be not be charged for the balance of the stay. Cancellations made between 2 days and 14 days prior to arrival will charged up to 50% of the entire stay. There are no refunds if cancelling within 48 hours before check in.
Since your Chancellor Peak Chalet will be your second home while you are visiting us, we hope that you will treat our cabins as you would your own home. As such we, have a number of policies that we would like our guests to follow.
- Office Hours are from 9:00 am to 8:00 pm – Monday to Sunday. In case of emergency, the office manager is available outside of these hours – but we ask you to kindly respect their off-time.
- For our mutual protection, a valid major credit card and matching photo I.D. will be required to be presented at check in.
- Although we have a telephone in the main office, we would ask that is only used in cases of emergency or important calls and with the permission of the office manager.
- Please return the green luggage carts to the parking lot after use.
- Please make use of the recycling bins on the front porch for all your bottles. Paper and plastics are to go in the regular garbage bins.
- There are outdoor fire pits in front of each chalet. DO NOT chop firewood on the porch. Please use a chopping block. Always check with the office for any existing fire bans.
- The BBQ’s are for cooking only and are not to be used as fire-pits.
- On the day of your departure, we ask that you please put all of your garbage and empty bottles in the bins on the front porch. Please rinse your dishes and put them in the dishwasher.
Policy Violations & Fines:
- Again, we ask you to please treat your chalet as you would your own home. We normally take 2 to 3 hours to clean a chalet and if there is any extra time required to clean up due to an extreme mess, you will be charged an extra $50 per hour for that clean up time.
- If you use the kitchen, you are responsible to wash the dishes and put back in the cupboard. If the dishwasher is still running when you leave, you can leave those and we will put them away when we clean the room. Please clean up any big kitchen messes though.
- Any damages to the property will be charged back to the guest. Additionally, an administration fee could be levied.
- Check out time is 11:00 a.m. since we require time to clean your chalet before the next guest arrives. If you think you are going to be late, please check with the office manager. Any unauthorized late check outs will result in a charge of $100.
- No Pets Any violation will result in a charge of $250.
- No smoking is allowed in any of the chalets. Any violation will result in a $250 fine.
- We encourage our guests to enjoy themselves, but we ask that they do not disturb the stay of other guests. Quiet time is considered anytime after 10:30 p.m. We ask that you please take your party inside the chalet. Late parties will not be tolerated. If you fail to heed the first warning, then the Police may be called. Any violation will result in a $250 fine and you will be asked to leave the premises immediately. This will also result in the forfeit of any deposits.
We ask that if you have any questions about any of the above rules or policies, do not hesitate to contact our reservations office at 1-250-344-7038.