Rustic Luxury right in the Heart of the Canadian Rockies
At Chancellor Peak Chalets, we are located right in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, 20 minutes East of Golden, British Columbia. Our Chalets are beautifully appointed with all the features of home – in fact, you can consider Chancellor Peak Chalets to be your “home away from home” as you make it your home base to explore the beautiful Canadian Rockies.
In the video to the left, you can take a complete tour of our Chalets, including the interior and exterior!
All Chalets have the following Amenities available:
- Master Bedroom
- 2 Queen Size Beds (1 In Master Bedroom – 1 upstairs in loft)
- 2 Single Beds (in loft)
- Full Kitchen (includes)
- Coffee Maker
- 1 Full Shower (downstairs)
- Gas Fireplace
- Large Soaker Tub (in loft)
- 1/2 Bath (upstairs in loft)
- Private entrance
- Covered Deck
- Gas BBQ
- Patio Table & Chairs
Large Group Booking Instructions
- Each chalet has a maximum of 6 person occupancy. When booking large groups, please book one chalet at a time. For example, if you need reservations for 10 adults and 5 children you will need to divide that into three separate bookings and three separate chalets.
- The booking engine will not allow you to book more than 6 people at a time. Otherwise you will receive a “no availability reply”. Please call or email Chancellor Peak Chalets if you have any questions.
The following summarizes the Chancellor Peak Chalets Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Cancellation / Refunds: We have a 14 day cancellation policy. Cancellation made 14 days prior to arrival will be not be charged. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival will be charged 30% of the total booked fee.
Pet Policy: Some chalets are available for pets. Please contact the manager by email if you are interested in a “pet friendly” chalet. Only pre approved pets will be allowed and there will be a $50 fee added to the stay for having the pet.