Rustic Luxury right in the Heart of the Canadian Rockies
At Chancellor Peak Chalets, we are located right in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, 20 minutes East of Golden, British Columbia. Our Chalets are beautifully appointed with all the features of home – in fact, you can consider Chancellor Peak Chalets to be your “home away from home” as you make it your home base to explore the beautiful Canadian Rockies.
In the video to the left, you can take a complete tour of our Chalets, including the interior and exterior!
All Chalets have the following Amenities available:
- Master Bedroom
- 2 Queen Size Beds (1 In Master Bedroom – 1 upstairs in loft)
- 2 Single Beds (in loft)
- Full Kitchen (includes)
- Coffee Maker
- 1 Full Shower (downstairs)
- Gas Fireplace
- Large Soaker Tub (in loft)
- 1/2 Bath (upstairs in loft)
- Private entrance
- Covered Deck
- Gas BBQ
- Patio Table & Chairs
- Wood fire pit in front of each chalet
Large Group Booking Instructions
- Each chalet has a maximum of 6 person occupancy. When booking large groups, please book one chalet at a time. For example, if you need reservations for 10 adults and 5 children you will need to divide that into three separate bookings and three separate chalets.
- The booking engine will not allow you to book more than 6 people at a time. Otherwise you will receive a “no availability reply”. Please call or email Chancellor Peak Chalets if you have any questions.
The following summarizes the Chancellor Peak Chalets Deposit and Cancellation Policy:
Payment/Non-Refundable Deposit/Cancellation: We take a non-refundable deposit for the first night of the stay upon booking and the balance 14 days before check in. Cancellations made within 14 days prior to arrival will be charged 50% of the total booked fee. There are no refunds in the last 48 hours before check in.
Pets are not allowed. We are no longer taking bookings with pets.