You Will Feel Right at Home When You Visit Us!
When you visit us at Chancellor Peak Chalets, you will feel like you are in your second home! Our beautifully appointed log cabin chalets have all the conveniences of home, so while you will feel like you are definitely in the Rocky Mountains (it is extremely quiet), you will still feel connected to the outside world.
Each of our Chalets are exactly the same and all of them have the same amenities.However, only some of them are pet friendly! So be sure to ask our manager before you book for a Pet Friendly Chalet.
All Chalets have the following Amenities available:
- Master Bedroom
- 2 Queen Size Beds (1 In Master Bedroom – 1 upstairs in loft)
- 2 Single Beds (in loft)
- Full Kitchen (includes)
- Coffee Maker
- 1 Full Shower (downstairs)
- Gas Fireplace
- Large Soaker Tub (in loft)
- 1/2 Bath (upstairs in loft)
- Private entrance
- Covered Deck
- Gas BBQ
- Patio Table & Chairs
Large Group Booking Instructions
- Each chalet has a maximum of 6 adults occupancy. When booking large groups, please book one chalet at a time. For example, if you need reservations for 16 adults and 5 children you will need to divide that into three separate bookings and three separate chalets.
- The booking engine will not allow you to book more than 6 adults at a time. Otherwise you will receive a “no availability reply”. Please call or email Chancellor Peak Chalets if you have any questions.
The following summarizes the Chancellor Peak Chalets Cancellation Policy:
.Cancellation / Refunds: There is no refunds on the first night deposit. Cancellation made 15 days prior to arrival will be not be charged for the balance of the stay. Cancellations made between 2 days and 14 days prior to arrival will charged up to 50% of the entire stay. There are no refunds if cancelling within 48 hours before check in.
- A linen change will be scheduled on the seventh day for those rooms staying 7 nights or more.
- Please note that telephone service is limited to emergency only.
Pets are not allowed.